Saturday

Sophie Got In Trouble

Hey Hannah and Mommy!
Meet Sophie's Mini-Me:

(you can click the pictures if you need to see them better)

We were having so much fun posing for Mrs. Juli. Boy, Mrs. Juli sure does love taking pictures with her new digital camera. I love getting my picture taken but Sophie is starting to become annoyed.I started laughing so hard and goofing off and all of a sudden, Sophie grabbed me!

Mr. Michael told Sophie to drop me and she did right away. I wasn't scared. Sophie likes to play and she was tired of getting her picture taken. Mr. Michael says that if Mrs. Juli doesn't watch it, I am going to come home covered in Sponge Bob band-aids. He thinks the next one will be on my neck.Mr. Michael put Sophie in time out for one minute:
She is a good girl. I'm getting a little wrinkled but I still think I look handsome. Mini-Me and I spent some alone time together:


Tomorrow, I am going to go looking for the happy California cows with Mrs. Juli.

Don't worry about me, I'm having fun. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Love,

Flat Stanley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Flat Stanley, what a busy weekend and an interesting one at that. I would love to see them harvest the grapes for wine making. The earthquake fault is very interesting - don't fall in that big ditch!!! I must say you look a lot better without the grillz - the platinum tooth sure shows up in the pictures.
Have a good day and a good week.
Mrs. Jane