Wednesday

I Learned To Play Golf!

Hi Hannah!

It was so good to hear from you and your sweet mother. I can't wait to see you and I miss you.

Mrs. Juli has a golf tournament coming up so she took me out with her and taught me how to play golf. It is really fun to play!

Mrs. Juli bought me my very own golf club! I can't wait for you to see it!

This was Sophie and I practicing putting on the green. Sophie likes me being here because she is able to go places that she has never seen before I arrived.

I thought it would be fun to try to hide in the golf hole.




I was trying to play hide and seek but Sophie found me.

I really like playing golf with Mrs. Juli.

I had fun today!

Love,

Flat Stanley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying Hannah's flat stanley's adventure.

My son had a flat stanley a few years ago so this is bringing back wonderful memories.

Is flat stanley near Santa Cruz? I spent many years there as a child.

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hey Flat Stanley,

Sounds like Mrs. Juli is really taking good care of you! Since she taught you to golf, if you like it, you can go with Uncle Marvin some time. He golfs alot here in SC.

Have fun, we'll see you soon!

Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

You look great playing golf! Did you get a hole in one or did you spend most of your time in the hole? We will have to go play miniature golf when you get home. By the way, do not listen to your Aunt June and go skydiving! You will blow away. My class watched your adventures on the smartboard today. I am enjoying watching you. Can't wait to hear of your next adventure.
Love, Hannah

Flat Stanley said...

Hey Hannah! I am so glad that I was on the smart board today! Tell everyone in class that I said "hello".

Aunt Kathy, I can't wait to play golf with Uncle Marvin when I get back. Tell Uncle Marvin that Mrs. Juli is going to be taking me to Pebble Beach. I will try to bring back some souvenirs.

Ms. June and Mrs. Jane, thank you for saying "hello" and I really want to go skydiving. Mrs. Juli and Hannah are afraid that I will blow away. One of my distant cousins went skydiving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPuL4V0UV_M
I can't believe he made it back to the ground unharmed.

Mrs. Jane, I can't wait to meet you in a few weeks. Mrs. Juli said that we are going to be seeing San Francisco, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Pacific Coast Highway, the Hearst Castle and staying in a place called Cambria that has real jade on it's beach. I want to bring back pieces of jade for the whole class.

Hannah, I think I will fly back with Mrs. Jane on October 26th, if that is okay with you and your teacher.

Love,

Flat Stanley