Wednesday

My Shirt Is Fixed And I Met Oliver!

Hey Hannah,
I continue to have fun at Mrs. Juli's house. She took me to the drugstore and let me pick out band-aids for my arm that Sophie accidentally ripped.

You can see my arm here:

Mrs. Juli couldn't believe all of the band-aids that were for sale. She really liked the Barbie and Dora band-aids.

I had never seen the tattoo band-aids in South Carolina and I almost got the hot wheels but they were too big for my little wound.

Mrs. Juli teased me that she was going to buy me the "monkey butt" and I laughed so hard.

I ended up getting the sponge bob square pants band-aids.

Mrs. Juli was a little over protective and also bandaged my back to make sure that Sophie didn't do more damage:

On our way back from the drugstore, Mrs. Juli showed me her favorite town. Tres Pinos is a tiny town and reminds Mrs. Juli of the South. You can see all that there is to the downtown in the background of this picture:

Tres Pinos downtown is actually closer to us than Hollister and Mrs. Juli goes there a lot when she has to go to the post office or run small errands. Gilbert is HUGE compared to Tres Pinos!

There are mountains surrounding Mrs. Juli's town. She says that Monterey is just over a mountain range and she will take me there before I come back to South Carolina.

Sophie missed me so much when I was gone:

Sophie and I spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard and Sophie knew that Oliver may come visit and because he has never seen me before, Sophie wanted to protect me.


This is Oliver. He lives next door and is a black Lab who is three years old.

Oliver is very friendly. I like him alot.

Sophie wanted to make sure that I was okay and I let her know that I loved Oliver and he didn't scare me. She likes Oliver and is glad that we all got along.

I am having so much fun! I can't wait to hear from you!

Love,

Flat Stanley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Flat Stanley - Well, I sent you an email Monday evening, but I guess I did it all wrong. Something had changed on the blog and I sent an email to Mrs. Juli instead of to you. You certainly are learning a lot and having fun doing it. I am sure Hannah's classmates are enjoying your adventures. One of the things I said the other night was that I thought you and Mrs. Juli should write a book about your adventures. A lot of boys and girls would enjoy that. I cannot wait for you to see the earthquake fault near Mrs. Juli's house. Ok, time for me to relax a little so have a good day tomorrow.
Mrs. Jane