Tuesday

Hey Hannah!

I am having SO much fun with Mrs. Juli! She took a bunch of pictures for me to show you.This is my bedroom. Mrs. Juli collects old cups and saucers and I think it is a little weird to display them in a bedroom. You can tell she doesn't have any children by the way she decorates. I've never seen so many breakable things in my life!

Sophie and I sleep with your picture and your letter and she is becoming my best friend.

Sophie has so many toys and she lets me play with them. Last night, Sophie and I slept with the cookie monster looking squeaky toy.

Mrs. Juli is going to take me to the drugstore to get a band aid for my ripped shirt. Sophie can't come with us so I will miss her.

I can't wait to hear from you and I miss you and wish you were here!

Love,

Flat Stanley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stanley. I think I finally have this figured out. I miss you but I am so gald you are having a great time in California. Mommy wishes she could mail herself to California to visit with you and Mrs. Juli. I am glad to hear that you and Sophie are becoming friends. I was a little worried about your arm. I love your band aid. Spongebob was a great choice. It looks like Mrs. Juli is taking good care of you. Don't get use to that lifestyle!!
Love, Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hey Stanley!! I love your bedroom. Please be careful while you are there. Do not touch anything glass. I am glad your arm is okay and you did not need stitches. I can not wait to hear about your next adventure. Hannah misses you but thoroughly enjoys sharing your adventures with her class. Please give Mrs. Juli a big hug and a big "thank you" from me. Remember to use your manners!!
Love, Hannah's Mom