Wednesday

I'm Eating So Healthy And Sophie Got Her Hair Done

Hey Hannah and Zac and Garrett and Mommy and Everyone!

I really like California and although there are many things that I miss about South Carolina, I am learning to like new things. This is my new favorite food:


These are called heirloom tomatoes and they are delicious.

Because the weather is so nice, many people here grow their own food. Even in Mrs. Juli's yard, she has her own lemons and granny smith apples:


Sophie loves these apples. She starts by playing ball with them and then slowly begins to eat them. I never knew that puppies like apples.

I am learning how to swim but more than anything, I am really learning how to "chill out" in Mr. Michael's and Mrs. Juli's jacuzzi room.
I learned how to relax in the water and float. The massage bubbles are really neat.


A lady named Mrs. Dayna came over today and fixed Sophie's hair. I think she looks cute and Mrs. Dayna made her look more like Mini-Me.


Back to food again, people out here have never heard of boiled peanuts. One lady thought that I said "bald peanuts" because of my southern accent! Mrs. Juli and I ate her last can of boiled peanuts tonight and we need Mrs. Jane to bring some more when she travels here in a few weeks. I have never had boiled peanuts out of a can before but I suppose, sometimes, one must make do with what they have and Mrs. Juli did an awesome job of boiling them so we pretended that we got them from the boiled peanut man in South Carolina.

Mr. Michael is from Boston so he never knew about boiled peanuts either so Mrs. Juli and I got to eat them all to ourselves.

I'm having so much fun and learning a lot. Tomorrow, I am going to the dentist so I can't wait to fill you in on how that goes!

Love,

Flat Stanley

No comments: