Saturday

Mrs. Juli Won At The Fair!

Hey Everyone!

I went to the fair today and had so much fun. I am so proud of Mrs. Juli because every single painting she entered won something! It was awesome to see her paintings hanging at the fair.

Her mission painting won "Best In Show" which is a big honor. Mrs. Juli's real name is Julianna.



Mrs. Juli's apples came in 2nd and her flowers came in 2nd and 3rd in the floral division!

Mrs. Juli's mission reflection came in 2nd in a special division. Mr. Michael and I think that the judges didn't see the mission in the reflection because we think she should have won this division.

They had a biggest pumpkin contest and the largest pumpkin weighed OVER six hundred (600!) pounds!


They had cool kiddie rides for me but my stomach was upset from eating too much cotton candy so Mrs. Juli said that it was okay if I just wanted to watch.


I had so much fun!

Mrs. Juli is going to teach me how to paint. I am going to paint you a picture Hannah, I hope you like it.

I hope you are having a nice weekend!

Love,

Flat Stanley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Flat Stanley. Tell Mrs. Juli I am so happy for her. Her paintings were AWESOME!! I agree with you and Mr. Michael--she should have gotten first place. Sorry your tummy hurt at the fair and you were not able to go on the rides. At least you enjoyed the cotton candy. Have you started your painting yet?

I am very proud of you for using your manners. Mrs. Kathy looks like a pretty good golfer. I am glad Mrs. Juli's friends have enjoyed you.

Sorry we did not leave any comments over the weekend. We went to the lake house and we do not have internet there. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Love, Hannah

Anonymous said...

Dear Flat Stanley,
I loved the mallard pictures. Our mallards are still brown so we are not sure if they are boys or girls. Hopefully there will be at least one boy. They are the prettiest.

I had no idea a pumpkin could weigh 600 pounds. That is more than me, Mommy, Garrett, Hannah and Daddy put together!! I wonder how they got it there.

Zac

Anonymous said...

Dear Flat Stanley,
I can not believe how much those pumpkins weighed. I asked Mommy if we could get one that big for Halloween.

Mrs. Juli's paintings were pretty and cool. I am glad she won some ribbons.

That's all for today! Garrett

Anonymous said...

We were all excited when we saw that Mrs. Juli won ribbons for her paintings. She does gorgeous work.

I can't believe you went golfing again. We will have to get you a country club membership when you get home.

Hannah is student of the week in her class this week. She had to take pictures of herself to share with her class. We saw a picture of Mrs. Juli holding her when she was only a few days old. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing up.

Hope your week is fun. The kids are going to the dentist on Wednesday and they said they are going to ask if he has any grillz.....

Love, Mommy