Friday

I Am Having Fun!

Hey Hannah and Everyone!
Guess what I did - AGAIN!
Mrs. Kathy drove two hours from a place called San Luis Obispo to meet me! She and Mrs. Juli have been friends for six years and we had so much fun!
Mrs. Kathy was so nice and she even made her own grill out of aluminum foil but she called it a "rail" and I laughed so hard! Mrs. Kathy thought that I had very nice manners. I always said "yes ma'am" and "thank you". Mrs. Kathy is a very good golfer.
She hit the ball far and you can barely see her in this next picture:
There she is waving to me!
Look at that great shot from far away! She almost got it in the hole!
There are so many streams and waterfalls at San Juan Oaks and when we saw these ducks, I thought about your baby mallard ducks and I asked Mrs. Juli to take pictures for you.


Tomorrow, Mr. Michael and Mrs. Juli are taking me to the fair. I really hope that Mrs. Juli wins some ribbons for her pretty paintings. I wish you were here to go to the fair with me!
Love,

Flat Stanley

No comments: