Thursday

I Love Animals!

Hey Everyone!
I had so much fun today! I finally got to meet Mrs. Juli's friend, Mrs. Debbie, and she took me to see her horses!
Mrs. Debbie is originally from South Carolina and we talked about all of the food we miss like boiled peanuts and real bar-b-que and even fried chicken livers and black-eyed peas. People eat soybeans out here like we eat boiled peanuts. Mrs. Debbie is so nice and she thought I had really good manners.

This is Sweet Pea and he hurt his leg yesterday and the veterinarian had to come to the farm and give him twenty six stitches.
He is so sweet!
This is Wild Thing and he is beautiful and SO sweet. He really liked me!




This is Fiero and that means "wild beast" in Spanish. He is hardly a "wild beast" because he was so nice and gentle.


The flies love to bother Fiero so Mrs. Debbie put on his fly mask so he would be more comfortable.
He actually likes his mask and can see out perfectly.

He has beautiful coloring!

Sophie is still acting like the devil. This is what she does all day with her monkey:

She takes her monkey everywhere!


Miss Dayna came again and did her hair but she didn't keep the bow in long.

She does not like Miss Dayna's pretty bows so Mr. Michael didn't get to see it.
I hope you are having a good week!

Love,

Flat Stanley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl to have such a good flat stanley!

I am getting ready to receive a flat stanley from my nephew but unfortunately, I don't live in an exciting place. I wonder if Mrs. Juli takes in flat stanley borders?

Those horses are gorgeous.

Pamela
Kentucky

Anonymous said...

Hi Stanley!! Sorry we did not get to comment last night. We really missed checking on you. We ate supper with our Aunt Kathy--she made mummy dogs, chocolate beans and dirt cake!!

I have never felt an earthquake. You are brave for not being scared. I am glad Mrs. Juli is so prepared. I hope she does not have to use her survival kit but it is a good thing to have. We did see Hollister on the map. The San Andreas Fault does run right through there. I did not know an earthquake could happen and you could not feel it.

Mrs. Debbie's horses are gorgeous. Did you get to ride one? I think Sweetie Pie was the prettiest.

Sophie...she is precious. Mommy said I did not keep bows in my hair long when I was little either.

Grandmama and Grandaddy are visiting this weekend. Grandmama is looking through your adventures. She can not believe what all you have done and we have only looked at 2 days of your adventures!! We are going to show her some more adventures after I leave this comment.

I hope you, Mrs. Juli and Mr. Michael have a great weekend. When is Mrs. Jane coming?

Love, Hannah