Wednesday

Duck, Duck, Rooster!

Hey Hannah, Zac, Garrett, Mommy, Daddy and Everyone!

We are having so much fun! Mrs. Jane and Mrs. Elaine wanted to go to the mission in San Juan Bautista and I was actually able to show them around because I had already been there! It was fun being their tour guide.

San Juan Bautista has roosters roaming the streets and we ran into a bunch of them on the mission grounds.

you can click any picture to make it bigger
Mrs. Juli said that it looked like this flock of roosters was playing duck, duck, goose and I told her that it looked to me like they were playing "duck, duck, rooster"!:
There is an old stagecoach museum at the mission and I was so excited to see this stuffed bobcat. Mrs. Juli doesn't know if it is a bobcat or mountain lion, I think it is a bobcat.

I'd like to be him for Halloween!
Do you have your Halloween costumes yet? I can't wait to hear what everyone is going to wear for trick-or-treat.

Love,

Flat Stanley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stanley,

I have enjoyed your adventures and look forward to your next installments. Your escape from Alcatraz was a classic.

Many people can't distinguish between mountain lions and bobcats. Bobcats generally have stripes or some coloring and mountain lions have distinctive lion shaped heads and tan coloring like the one that you encountered.

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Stanly,
Sounds and looks like you had an awesome time this weekend!!

I think those roosters were playing duck,duck,rooster to. It is funny how they were in a circle.(Ha ha ha!)That cat was so awesome!

The jail was so cool!!I can not belive that those three men got away from that jail!!I can not belive they got away with it.I am glad you can go on all these adventures to.

I loved the bridge.I have never seen it up close!It was windy that day.

Love,
Hannah