Thursday

Sophie's Best Day Ever!

Hey Hannah, Zac, Garrett, Mommy, Daddy and Everyone!

This was our last day in Cambria and Sophie and I had so much fun. This is what the boardwalk looks like on the way down to the beach:
Sophie ran...
and ran...
and ran...
The beach is covered with gorgeous pebbles:
Here is a close-up picture of some of the stones. There is even REAL jade in there and Mrs. Juli let me grab a bunch of stones to take back to South Carolina. She says that we can pick out pretty stones or use them in fish bowls or jars. I can't wait for you to see the pebbles in person!
I love watching the sunset on the Pacific Ocean.
Sophie is so cute!
I think I am pretty cute too!
Here are some pictures of where we were staying in Cambria and Harmony. Can you believe that Harmony has a population of only EIGHTEEN?!!!
This is the hotel where we stayed in Cambria:
We were so tired after running on the beach:
This is my favorite sunset picture, isn't it neat that we caught the birds in the air like this:
I am so glad that Zac is doing better and I can't wait to see everyone!

Love,

Flat Stanley

No comments: