Wednesday

Some Serious Christmas Bling!

Hey Hannah and Everyone!
I am so excited about Christmas!
Do you like my blinged out necklace?!

Sophie and I were playing in the tree while Mrs. Juli was trying to decorate.
Mrs. Juli has to keep all of the breakable ornaments high on the tree because Sophie keeps playing with everything.
Sophie was jealous because I got to wear one of the jingle bells.


Mrs. Juli was trying to pose Sophie, Mini-Me, Richie bear and me for some final pictures before I leave for South Carolina.
Sophie wouldn't cooperate when we wanted to take Christmas pictures.
We ended up getting some good pictures even though Sophie was being bad and wouldn't stay still long enough to pose with us. I would love to make this picture into my Christmas card:
This is my last day in California and I will be seeing you soon. We are having a good time decorating and Mrs. Juli is helping me pack.

I hope you are having a good week.

Love,

Flat Stanley

No comments: