Wednesday

My Last Day In California

Hey Hannah, Zac, Garrett, Mommy, Daddy and Everyone!
I am leaving on a jet plane and will get to see you soon! I am so sad to say goodbye to Sophie, Mrs. Juli and Mr. Michael but I am very excited about seeing all of you again.
Mrs. Juli is helping me pack and she keeps telling me what a wonderful guest I have been and that they will miss me very much. Because Mrs. June is getting a package for Christmas, Mrs. Juli said that I could travel in a big box with Mrs. June's presents.
I cannot wait for you to see all of my souvenirs from my California adventure:
Here I am all packed up in the big box and Sophie didn't want to leave my side:
When Mrs. Juli picked up my box to go to the post office, Sophie wanted to give me one last kiss:

This was Sophie the rest of the afternoon:

Sophie sulked because she missed me.

Sophie kept looking for me to come back to her house:

Sophie loves me and is happy that I am going to be able to be with my family for Christmas; she just wishes we lived closer to each other so we could see each other more often.

Mrs. Juli said that I will be delivered to Mrs. June's office on Friday. I have had such a wonderful California adventure! Thank you for sending me to Mrs. Juli's house. I have so many memories and learned about so many things.

I cannot wait to see everyone!

Love,

Flat Stanley

No comments: